MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a community health center in Los Angeles. This position is through a Federally Qualified Health Center that has been caring for underserved populations in Los Angeles for over a century. In this position, you will be treating some of Los Angeles’s most vulnerable patient populations.
With hundreds of neighborhoods, each with its own unique culture, history, and character, Los Angeles has an abundance of unforgettable opportunities. From the Venice Beach Boardwalk to Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles will surprise and delight you time and time again.
• Permanent position
• Full and part-time schedules available
• Examine and treat common acute illnesses, chronic illnesses, and injuries
• Excellent support staff
• 100% outpatient
• No call
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Holidays, vacation time, and paid leave
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• Completed an accredited NP/PA program with a national certification
• Current DEA and BLS certification
• Spanish medical fluency
• Experience with patient-centered medical home model preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $133k – $213k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13271
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13271/Nurse_Practitioner_Los_Angeles_CA→