MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nocturnist in Los Angeles, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nocturnist is needed in Los Angeles, California. Join a team whose primary focus is to fight life-threatening illnesses that impact the lives of everyday people. If you are in pursuit of a fulfilling, rewarding, and meaningful position at a state-of-the-art facility, look no further.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Inpatient setting
• Shift hours are 7:00 or 7:30 pm to 7:00 am
• Schedule is 7 days on, 7 days off
• Cover 15 – 20 patients per shift
• Perform procedures including tracheal intubation and airway management
• Excellent support staff
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Retirement savings plan options
• CME reimbursement
• Paid time off including holidays, sick, personal, and vacation leave
• Wellness program
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• At least 2 – 3 years of Hospitalist experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $300k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13774
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13774/Nocturnist_Los_Angeles_CA→