MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Neurohospitalist in South Bay, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Neurohospitalist is needed to join a team in South Bay, California. Be part of a healthcare team that strives to offer exceptional care by focusing on patient needs, incorporating world-class medical technology, and attracting the best medical staff and affiliated physicians.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Primarily inpatient duties
• 16 shifts per month, including two clinic shifts
• Dedicated support staff
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Generous and competitive benefits package
• Paid CME, dues, licenses, etc.
• Malpractice tail insurance
• Experienced neurohospitalist with stroke and EEG expertise
• Board Certified in Neurology
• Current California medical license
• Active DEA registration
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $1850 per shift, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20282
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20282/Neurologist_South_Bay_CA→