MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Neurologist in Merced, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Neurologist is needed in Merced, California. The primary focus of the Neurologist is to provide high-quality and compassionate care to patients in the community.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm schedule
• 4 days of ten-hour shifts or 80% full-time equivalent are also options
• 70% outpatient caseload, 30% inpatient caseload
• Top-notch clinic and administrative support staff
• Treat common neurological issues such as strokes, carpal tunnel, diabetic myopathy
• Outpatient call schedule 1:2
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Income guarantee
• Employee assistance program
• Life insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• 401k plus company match
• CME reimbursement
• Malpractice insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and eligible dependents
• Board Certified in Neurology
• Board Eligible if Board Certification is in process
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $285k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13228
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13228/Neurologist_Merced_CA→