MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telemedicine Neurologist in California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Neurologist is to provide telemedicine services to patients.
• Locum position, part-time position
• Minimum four hours per week at a Federally Qualified Health Center
• New examinations should take approximately 30 minutes
• Follow-up examinations should take approximately 15 minutes
• EMR: NextGen (training provided for the right candidate)
• We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Generous hourly rate
• Weekly pay
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified preferred
• Valid California MD or DO license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20142
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20142/Neurologist_California→