MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Medical Director in New Orleans, LA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the “Big Easy,” it’s known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African, and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for costumed parades and brass bands. All of this spirit creates a strong sense of neighborhood, community, and people taking care of each other.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Shift is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Outpatient setting
• 80% clinical, 20% administrative
• Supervise, performance manage, and train Primary Care Physicians
• Oversee up to 12 direct reports
• EMR: Own proprietary system similar to Epic/Allscripts
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Vacation and personal days
• CME allowance and time off
• Relocation assistance
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• 401k short term/long term and retirement plan
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics
• Current Louisiana medical license
• BLS certification
• Active DEA license
• Minimum 3 years of clinical experience required; 5 years preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #13924
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13924/Medical_Director_New_Orleans_LA→