MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Medical Director in Medford, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Medical Director needed to join a practice in Medford, Oregon. Join a team that strives to do the best work possible. Take a drive to the coast and enjoy your day watching the waves crash on the beach. Adventure out and see what nature has to offer from the elegant beauty of the flowers blooming in spring, to the giant redwoods that surround the area. Take a day and visit the city where you can find your local farmers market selling yummy home-grown food and coffee that is to die for. The picture-perfect views Oregon has to offer will have you falling in love with your new home in no time.
• Permanent, full-time position
• 90% clinical and 10% administrative
• 100% outpatient
• Assures a dynamic and comprehensive educational program that meets community and neurology care team needs
• Ensure effective communication among medical, nursing, and administrative staff
• Consult with professional staff and referring physicians regarding care and treatment of referred patients
• Follow department procedure regarding clinical chart entries and communicate results of findings to ordering physician
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Highly competitive compensation
• Sign-on bonus
• Annual performance incentives
• Paid time off
• Relocation assistance
• Retirement benefits
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• CME allowance
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
• Valid Oregon medical license
• Minimum of 2 years in a leadership position in Neurology
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference: JOB-20009
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20009/Medical_Director_Medford_OR→