MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Orange County, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine Physician is needed in Orange County, CA to join an expanding clinic with a physician-based group that is dedicated to providing comprehensive care to patients in an outpatient setting.
• Locum, part-time position
• Short-term coverage needed starting December 2022
• Clinic hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Average patient volume: 18-21
• 100% outpatient
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Active DEA registration
• New graduates are encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20436
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20436/Locum_Family_Medicine_Physician_Orange_County_CA→