MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Licensed Therapist – Urgent Response Supervisor in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Licensed Therapist – Urgent Response Supervisor needed to join a group in Sacramento, California. Be a part of a company that provides the most comprehensive, inclusive, and effective programs and services to address the changing needs of at-risk youth and families.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Assist with administrative and programmatic oversight
• Directly supervise assigned staff and provide training and coaching as needed
• Monitor outcomes from internal and county utilization reviews
• Ensure policy compliance at the department, state, and county levels
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and accident insurance
• Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Short and long-term disability plans
• Retirement plan with company match
• A Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Science
• Registered or in process of registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as a CSW (ACSW), MFT (AMFT), or LPPC (APCC)
• Three years of experience working with children and families in social service programs
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $71k – $78k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20347
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20347/Licensed_Therapist__Urgent_Response_Supervisor_Sacramento_CA→