MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Interventional Pain Management Physician in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Interventional Pain Management Physician is needed in Sacramento, CA to join a multi-specialty team that is dedicated to delivering compassionate, world-class medical care to patients suffering from chronic pain due to injury, ailment, or disease.
• Permanent, full-time position
• 3-4 clinic days and 1-2 procedural days
• Utilize cutting-edge diagnostic protocols
• Formulate an effective, evidence-based treatment plan
• EMR: Next Gen
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive base salary
• Great work/life balance
• Shareholder opportunity
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Board Certified or Eligible in Anesthesiology, Pain Management, or Physiatry
• Valid California medical license
• Active DEA registration
• Epidural and facet block/RF skills
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $285k – $325k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20405
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20405/Interventional_Pain_Management_Physician_Sacramento_CA→