MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Woodland, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician with an interest in geriatric medicine to join their outpatient clinic in Woodland, California. This position is with a close-knit outpatient clinic, that is a member of one of the region’s largest medical groups and is staffed by collegial and experienced physicians. Physicians in this group are very friendly and highly supportive, making for a fantastic work environment! This position will allow you the freedom to practice with some autonomy but will also give you the support of one of the nation’s largest hospital groups with clinics and hospitals across the Sacramento area, truly the best of both worlds. Woodland is a small family-oriented community, just 10 minutes away from Davis and Sacramento, known for its strong school system, numerous parks, and proximity to both Lake Tahoe and San Francisco.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Entirely outpatient caseload
• Team of hospitalists will be available for support
• Practice autonomously but with the support of a large group
• Shared call schedule is 1:7
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Malpractice coverage
• Healthcare benefits
• Productivity bonuses
• CME allowance
• Life and disability insurance
• 401(k) with company matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• Opportunity to become a shareholder
• Valid California medical license
• New graduates are welcome to apply
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $218k – $256k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13262
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13262/Internal_Medicine_Physician_Woodland_CA→