MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Santa Cruz, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Internal Medicine Physician is needed to join a practice in Santa Cruz, CA. This position is with one of the region’s largest hospital groups, meaning you will have excellent support. This group is well known for the support it offers its physicians, as well as how supportive and tight-knit its providers are. Physicians in this group place a huge premium on kindness, compassion, and camaraderie within the group. This group is also recognized for providing specialized care while investing in the needs of the community through innovative treatments and new technology.
Sunny Santa Cruz is well known for its beaches, surf culture, and natural scenic beauty but also boasts friendly, active residents in a vibrant city with a world-renowned university. Located just 1.5 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, and 50 minutes from Monterey you can easily adventure around Northern California.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Multi-specialty group
• Practice autonomously with administrative support
• Four-day workweek option
• Outpatient caseload
• No obstetrics required
• Light call – mostly hospitalist or urgent care rotation
• Excellent support staff
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Residency signing stipends
• Sign-on bonus
• Shareholder opportunity
• Relocation assistance
• Medical benefits
• Work-life balance
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Board Eligible if Board Certification is in process
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $230k – $240k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13340
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13340/Internal_Medicine_Physician_Santa_Cruz_CA→