MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Internal Medicine Physician is needed in Northern California. The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to provide high-quality care to patients in the community.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday
• 100% outpatient
• Primary care clinic setting
• Collegial medical staff
• Shared call
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Relocation assistance
• Sign on bonus
• Medical, dental, and life insurance
• Student loan repayment
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Eligible or Board Certified
• California medical license
• New graduates and experienced providers encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: up to $300k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-12616
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-12616/Internal_Medicine_Physician_Northern_California→