MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Emeryville, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Internal Medicine Physician needed in Emeryville, California. Join a dedicated team whose primary focus is to provide expert, compassionate, and personalized care.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Provide adult and teen primary care services
• Average 18 patients per day
• 100% outpatient
• Excellent support staff including several Internal Medicine Physicians and a Nurse Practitioner
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• 401(k) with employer contribution
• Medical health plan options
• CME allowance and time off
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: up to $265k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13864
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13864/Internal_Medicine_Physician_Emeryville_CA→