MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal / Family Medicine Physician or Geriatrician in Memphis, TN. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee, famous for the influential strains of blues, soul and rock ‘n’ roll that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presley’s Graceland mansion is a popular attraction. Other music landmarks include the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, Blues Hall of Fame and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
• Physician run organization
• Average 18-20 patients per day
• Call is 1:15
• EMR: Own proprietary system similar to Epic/Allscripts
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Commencement bonus
• Partnership opportunities beginning year 3
• Vacation and personal days
• PTO for CME
• Relocation assistance
• Health, dental, and malpractice insurance
• 401k short term/long term and retirement plan
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics
• Current Tennessee medical license
• BLS certification
• Active DEA certification
• At least one year of experience post-residency
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-13912
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13912/Internal__Family_Medicine_Physician_or_Geriatrician_Memphis_TN→