MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Intensivist in Central California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Intensivist is needed to join a team in Central California. Be a part of a group that values serving their community by providing quality healthcare services. The primary focus of the Intensivist is to promote patient-centered care through a team approach with an emphasis on professionalism and compassion.
• Full-time position, part-time shifts optional
• 7 days on and 7 days off, or a flexible schedule
• Perform rounds on trauma, neuro, and cardiac patients
• Average 8 – 15 patients per shift, depending on acuity levels
• Involvement in the residency program
• Outpatient options in Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine are available
• Excellent support staff including APPs and Hospitalists
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Signing bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $2,600 per shift, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13475
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13475/Intensivist_Central_California→