MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Intensivist Anesthesiologist in Central California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Intensivist Anesthesiologist needed in Central California. Be a part of a hospital that has a mission to give the best care to its patients. Enjoy the family-friendly community that you pass when walking down your vintage town. From the incredible hikes to fishing in the clear lakes that surround your home, there are abundant new adventures that await.
• 10-hour shifts on non-call days general OR, a post-call day off
• ICU coverage is 12-hour shifts days or nights
• A mixture of supervising residents and doing their own cases
• Scheduling consists of coverage in the medical/surgical ICU and cardiovascular ICU
• Join a group of 30+ established providers
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Sign-on bonus
• Loan forgiveness
• Highly competitive compensation
• Flexible scheduling to allow for a desirable work‐life balance
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Anesthesiology
• Board Eligible for Critical Care Medicine before starting in the ICU
• Valid California license
• BLS, ACLS, and PALS certified
• Options for teaching residency program
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $265/hr, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20112
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20112/Intensivist_Anesthesiologist_Central_California→