MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Inpatient Psychiatrist in Napa Valley, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Inpatient Psychiatrist needed in Napa Valley, California. The primary focus of the Psychiatrist is to provide high-quality care to patients.
• Locum, full-time position
• Long-term coverage needed with potential to convert to direct hire
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
• Patient population is adult
• 21-bed unit, census capped at 14
• Some call required, one to two days per week from 4 pm to 8 am
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Lodging and travel covered
• Call coverage stipend
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Valid California medical license
• Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry
• Inpatient experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-14199
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14199/Inpatient_Psychiatrist_Napa_Valley_CA→