MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Individual Therapist in Shingle Springs, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
LMFT, LCSW, and LPCCs are needed in Shingle Springs, CA. Join a team that puts clients first and is dedicated to empowering lives, restoring families, and inspiring hope.
• Full-time, direct hire position
• Inpatient caseload, low acuity
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Patient volume: variable, 8 to 10 patients
• Carry a caseload of clients, designated as the individual therapist
• Facilitate individual and group therapies as assigned
• Complete risk assessment and initial safety plan upon admission
• Complete biopsychosocial assessment within 72 hours of admission
• Conduct risk or crisis assessments and provide crisis intervention/management
• Participate in clinical on-call rotation to provide 24/7 coverage for clinical crisis management
• Complete client treatment plan within 7 days of admission
• Attend weekly treatment team meetings, staff meetings, and clinical supervision
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package, including:
• Competitive salary
• Sign-on bonus may be available
• Medical and dental benefits
• 401k retirement plan
• CME allowance
• Paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays
• LMFT, LCSW, LPCC certified
• Valid California license
• Experience in providing family therapy with adolescents and parents
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited graduate school in marriage family therapy, counseling, sociology, or psychology.
• Willingness to learn and work within the guidelines of the client therapy model
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $70k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20208
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20208/Individual_Therapist_Shingle_Springs_CA→