MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Hematologist-Oncologist in Emeryville, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Hematologist-Oncologist needed to join a practice in Emeryville, California. This position is with a group that is committed to providing quality services in cancer prevention, diagnosis, and education. Join an innovating team that caters each care plan to their patients’ specific needs. The East Bay is a sub region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It is an eclectic and diverse area that is filled with superb restaurants, shops, theaters, music, and art. It has a creative scene which extends from the performing and visual to the culinary arts, making it a popular destination among young professionals and families.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Shared call
• Provide realistic treatment goals that are created for each patient’s individual needs
• Diverse patient population
• Exceptional mentorship
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Relocation allowance
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified in Hematology and Oncology
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $450k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20016
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20016/HematologyOncologist_Emeryville_CA→