MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Hematologist-Oncologist in Oregon. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Hematologist-Oncologist needed to join a practice in Oregon. Join a team that strives to do the best work possible and caters to each patient’s needs. Take a drive to the coast and enjoy your day watching the waves crash on the beach. Adventure out and see what nature has to offer from the elegant beauty of the flowers blooming in spring, to the giant redwoods that surround the area. Take a day and visit the city where you can find your local farmers market selling yummy home-grown food and coffee that is to die for. The picture-perfect views Oregon has to offer will have you falling in love with your new home in no time.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Shared call, rotating one week every six weeks
• Clinic staff: 7 RNs, 1 LPN, 2 NPs, 4 PAs, 8 MAs, and office manager
• Medical Oncology is 60% and Hematologic Oncology is 40%
• EHR/EMR: Epic/Beacon
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation bonus
• Family health and dental
• 401k retirement savings plan
• 6 weeks vacation, 1 week CME
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology and Oncology
• Valid Oregon medical license
• Visa candidates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #14639
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14639/HematologistOncologist_Oregon→