MDstaffers is seeking a qualified General Cardiologist in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A General Cardiologist is needed in Sacramento, CA. Join an interdisciplinary cardiac team that provides a wide variety of services and has access to high-quality, subspecialty care.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding hospital and clinic
• Non-invasive or invasive non-interventional cardiology
• Cardiac subspecialties readily available for referrals
• Call – 1:4
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent salary
• Sign-on, quality, and production bonuses
• Shareholder track opportunity
• Comprehensive benefits
• Board Certified or Eligible in Cardiovascular Disease
• Valid California license
• Active DEA and CPR certification
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: low to mid $500k + DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20469
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20469/General_Cardiologist_Sacramento_CA→