MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Gastroenterologist in Portland, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Gastroenterologist needed in Portland, OR. Join a team where they are dedicated to making each of their patients lives better.
• Locum, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Call requirements: 1:3 weekdays and 1:6 weekend
• Full clinic and GI lab staff including anesthesia
• Two physicians and two physician assistants also on staff
• Typically a 50/50 split between clinic and lab
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Gastroenterology
• Valid Oregon medical license
• ERCP and EUS a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14440
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14440/Gastroenterology_Portland_OR→