MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Gastroenterologist in Portland, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Gastroenterologist needed in Portland, OR. Join a healthcare network that is dedicated to making each of their patients’ lives better. Live in beautiful Oregon where the hikes and views will take your breathe away. Enjoy the vast outdoors and yummy restaurants that are just outside your door.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Shared call required
• Full clinic and GI lab staff including anesthesia
• Typically a 50/50 split between clinic and lab
• Physician typically sees 8 patients per half day in clinic, 30 minutes per patient
• EMR System: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• Competitive salary
• Generous benefits
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Medical school loan repayment
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
• Valid Oregon medical license
• New grads encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14519
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14519/Gastroenterology_Portland_OR→