MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Gastroenterologist in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Gastroenterologist is needed in Sacramento, CA. Join a premier team that provides a wide variety of services and community-focused care.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding hospital and clinic
• ERCP is not mandatory, no EUS
• 50/50 split between hospital and clinic
• Minimal shared call
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent salary
• Sign-on, quality, relocation, and production bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits
• Excellent retirement plan
• Shareholder track opportunity
• Board Certified or Eligible in Gastroenterology
• Valid California license
• Active DEA and CPR certification
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $500k + DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20475
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20475/Gastroenterologist_Sacramento_CA→