MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Therapist in Shingle Springs, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
LMFT, LCSW, and LPCCs are needed in Shingle Springs, CA. Be a part of a company that is dedicated to the highest standard of ethics in mental healthcare.
• Full-time, direct hire position
• Inpatient caseload, low acuity
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• 2 Saturdays per month for group counseling (Mondays off that week)
• Patient volume: variable, 8 to 10 patients and associated families
• Carry a caseload of families designated as the point of contact for the family
• Facilitate individual family and group therapies within the framework of the counseling model
• Facilitate new parent orientations
• Coordinate Clinical Director program scheduling and coordinating services for the clinical program.
• Attend weekly treatment team meetings, staff meetings, and clinical supervision
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package, including:
• Competitive salary
• Sign-on bonus may be available
• Medical and dental benefits
• 401k retirement plan
• CME allowance
• Paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays
• LMFT, LCSW, LPCC certified
• Valid California license
• Experience in providing family therapy with adolescents and parents
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited graduate school in marriage family therapy, counseling, sociology, or psychology.
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $75k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20207
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20207/Family_Therapist_Shingle_Springs_CA→