MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family or Internal Medicine X-Waiver in North Bay, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Family or Internal Medicine X-Waiver needed to join a practice in North Bay, California. Be a part of a passionate team that is leading in the healthcare industry. The primary focus is to provide high-quality, comprehensive primary care services to patients of the community. Live in a safe family community that is upscale in all aspects. You are just a drive away from hundreds of beautiful wineries from rustic to regal. Take a trip to the city and visit all the restaurants and hidden gems San Francisco has to offer.
• Locum, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• No call required
• 100% outpatient
• Fully staffed clinic
• EMR system: eClinicalWorks
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-20021
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20021/Family_or_Internal_Medicine_XWaiver_North_Bay_CA→