MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family or Internal Medicine Physician in Las Vegas, NV. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Las Vegas, officially the City of Las Vegas and often known simply as Vegas, is the most populated city in the state of Nevada. The city bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World and has so many entertainment, dining, shopping, nightlife, golf, and spa options, you will have an unlimited selection of experiences to choose from. Hiking, climbing, boating, sightseeing—Las Vegas is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream! Death Valley National Park is just over two hours west of Las Vegas, and Grand Canyon National Park is four hours to the east. Las Vegas is seriously one of the best places to live if you love the great outdoors.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Schedule is five 8-hour days
• Outpatient only
• Average 15 – 18 patients per day
• Telephonic call only
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Generous compensation
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid time off and holidays
• Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
• Current Nevada medical license
• BLS and ACLS certification
• Active DEA certification
• At least one year of experience, two years preferred
• Spanish-speaking preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14013
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14013/Family_or_Internal_Medicine_Physician_Las_Vegas_NV→