MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Santa Rosa, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Santa Rosa is a California city in Sonoma County just 45 minutes north of San Francisco. Known for its wineries, the area is home to more than 425 ranging from rustic to regal. Big-name musicians perform at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts. To the east, trail-lined Annadel State Park features wildflowers and a lake. Easily hike among towering redwoods, cruise along the rugged Pacific coastline, and get to know inviting towns.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Provide primary care services in a community health center
• Create an ongoing relationship with each patient
• Report to the Medical Director
• Take complete medical history and maintain adequate documentation
• Order and interpret laboratory reports and diagnostic imaging results
• Manage the phases of chronic illness in consultation with the attending physician
• EMR: eClinicalWorks
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Health and dental coverage
• Life insurance
• Continuing medical education reimbursement
• Flexible spending accounts
• Loan repayment program
• Retirement plan with employer contribution
• Ability to work independently (physician backup via telephone)
• Valid California medical license as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
• At least two years of experience in a community health setting preferred
• Bilingual English and Spanish required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $108k – $148k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14326
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14326/Family_Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_Santa_Rosa_CA→