MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner in Grass Valley, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Family Nurse Practitioner is to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients in the community.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Outpatient health center
• Provide general medical care and treatment to patients in the clinic under the direction of a Physician and within the scope of care
• Perform physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of the physician
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and healthcare needs
• Record physical findings
• Formulate a plan and prognosis based on the patient’s condition
• Prescribe or recommend drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures
• Refer patients to a physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Guaranteed salary
• Opportunity for loan repayment
• Malpractice coverage
• CME allowance/time off
• DEA waiver
• Fifth-year college or university program certificate OR two to four years related experience and/or training OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum five years experience as a Nurse Practitioner including pediatric experience
• Current California Nurse Practitioner license
• Current DEA certificate
• Current CPR certificate
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $140k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20275
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20275/Family_Nurse_Practitioner_Grass_Valley_CA→