MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician w/out OB in Danville, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine Physician w/out OB is needed in Danville, CA to join a strong team with an excellent group culture. Join a team that is dedicated to providing care to a diverse patient population.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding clinic with a dedicated procedure room, x-ray, and ultrasound onsite
• Average patient volume: 16-20 a day
• Shared light call
• 100% outpatient
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Signing, relocation, and panel incentive bonuses
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Board Certified in Gastroenterology
• Valid California medical license
• CPR and DEA certification
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $270k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20576
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20576/Family_Medicine_Physician_wout_OB_Danville_CA→