MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Southern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Primary Care Physician is needed in Southern California to join an expanding clinic with a physician-based group that is dedicated to providing comprehensive care to patients in an outpatient setting.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Clinic hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• 4.5-day workweek
• 100% outpatient
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Base salary and bonus package
• Up to four weeks of PTO per year
• Partnership/shareholder opportunities
• Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
• 529 college savings plan
• 401k with employer contribution
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Active DEA registration
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $230k – $240k DOE + bonuses, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20577
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20577/Family_Medicine_Physician_Southern_California→