MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Santa Cruz, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine Physician is needed to join a practice in Santa Cruz, CA. This position is with one of the region’s largest hospital groups, meaning you will have excellent support. This group is well known for the support it offers its physicians, as well as how supportive and tight knit its providers are. Physicians in this group place a huge premium on kindness, compassion, and camaraderie within the group. This group is also recognized for providing specialized care while investing in the needs of the community through innovative treatments and new technology.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Multi-specialty group
• Practice autonomously with administrative support
• Four-day workweek option
• Outpatient caseload
• No obstetrics required
• Light call – mostly hospitalist or urgent care rotation, one weekend day a month and one week-night a month
• Average 18 – 24 patients a day
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Residency signing stipends
• Sign-on bonus
• Shareholder opportunity
• Relocation assistance
• Medical benefits
• Work-life balance
• Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• New graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $240k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13339
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13339/Family_Medicine_Physician_Santa_Cruz_CA→