MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Family Medicine Physician needed to join a group in Northern California. Be a part of a team whose priority is the community they serve. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to treat and prevent illness, disease, or injury for patients of all ages.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Three-day workweek option
• Location hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Prescribe and administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care
• Growing, well-known practice
• Excellent allied support team
• Shared call is 1:4
• EMR: NextGen
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Sign on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Loan repayment
• 403b and 401k retirement plans
• Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible with Certification within one year
• Valid California medical license
• DEA license or eligible
• BLS certification
• Bilingual in Spanish or Punjabi a plus
• 2019 graduates encouraged to apply
• H1b visa accepted
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $160k – $209k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14246
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14246/Family_Medicine_Physician_Northern_California→