MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to diagnose, treat illness, and provide preventive care to patients of the community.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care
• Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and exams
• Monitor patients’ conditions and progress
• Explain procedures and discuss results with patients
• Refer patients to medical specialists when necessary
• Coordinate work with nurses, therapists, pharmacists, and other healthcare staff
• Plan, implement, or administer health programs or stands in hospitals, businesses, or communities
• Write prescriptions as indicated for all conditions within the scope of practice
• EMR: NextGen
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Relocation assistance
• Sign on bonus
• Loan repayment
• Valid California MD or DO license
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
• DEA license or eligible
• Bi-lingual Spanish or Punjabi preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $160k – $209k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-11812
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-11812/Family_Medicine_Physician_Northern_California→