MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Kingston, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine Physician is needed in Kingston, New York. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to provide quality primary, preventative, and behavioral health services to all patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Collaborate with physicians and APPs
• Practice with a focus on long-term health needs
• Rotating phone call coverage
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 403(b) savings retirement plan
• Student loan repayment program
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Life and AD&D insurance
• Wellness program
• Valid New York medical license
• Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Spanish fluency is a plus
• Recent graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20330
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20330/Family_Medicine_Physician_Kingston_NY→