MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician/Core Faculty in Central California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine Physician is needed to join a core faculty in Central California. Be a part of a group that values serving their community by providing quality healthcare services. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to educate residents and promote patient-centered care through a team approach with an emphasis on professionalism and compassion.
• Assist in building an effective faculty program
• Advance and graduate physicians in residency
• Educate medical and pharmacy students about inpatient services and the outpatient clinic
• Utilize didactic teaching for curriculum progression, resident mentorship, and lectures
• Keen dedication to local Graduate Medical Educators
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Malpractice coverage
• 401k with company matching
• Paid time off
• CME allowance
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Faculty or program experience preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $151k – $217k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13466
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13466/Family_Medicine_PhysicianCore_Faculty_Central_California→