MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Auburn, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Family Medicine Physician needed to join a clinic in rustic Auburn, California. In this position, you will serve as the primary care provider for low income and underserved patients. You will be providing critical, life-changing care and will be able to see your commitment to high quality care make a tangible impact on the lives of those in your community. This clinic cares as deeply about its physicians as it does its patients, you won’t have to work nights or weekends and won’t have to participate in call. You can also expect to receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
This clinic is in Auburn, a truly beautiful town located 30 minutes north east of Sacramento, known for its historic main street that is lined with art galleries, book stores, unique restaurants, and shops. Auburn is also home to some of the best hiking and biking in Northern California with its soaring peaks overlooking the American River and parks filled with majestic oak trees.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Average 16 patients per day
• Patients will vary in age from pediatric to adult
• Manage chronic illnesses and disease
• Perform minor surgeries and procedures
• Supervise mid-level staff, residents, and medical students
• Assist in the creation of medical services, protocols, and procedures
• Low patient-provider ratio
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for loan repayment
• Malpractice coverage
• CME allowance and time off
• Paid time off
• DEA waiver
• Collegial work environment with friendly coworkers
• Valid California medical license
• Two years of experience
• Current DEA certificate
• Active BLS certificate
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Pediatric specialty
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $225k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13274
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13274/Family_Medicine_Physician_Auburn_CA→