MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician is needed in Sacramento, CA to join a group that is dedicated to providing care to the community. Build meaningful relationships with our patients to better understand their health and needs, and employ cutting-edge medical and wellness-enhancing practices to improve patients’ lives.
• Permanent position
• Full-time and part-time availability
• Flexible schedule
• 100% outpatient
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent base salary
• Competitive benefits package for qualifying full-time employee
• 403(b) with employer contribution
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 4 weeks of accrued PTO and paid holidays
• Board-Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Current DEA certificate
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $230,880 – $300,144 DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20680
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20680/Family_Medicine_or_Internal_Medicine_Physician_Sacramento_CA→