MDstaffers is seeking a qualified ENT Physician in Woodland, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An ENT Physician is needed in Woodland, CA. Be a part of a well-rounded hospital that cares about its community and patients. You’re just driving distance to San Francisco, Napa, and Lake Tahoe.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• 108 bed, acute care facility
• Average number of patients seen in a day: 20-30
• Call: 7 days per month
• Excellent group culture
• Dedicated OR time
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Full healthcare benefits covered by the group
• 401k with matching after one year of employment
• Board Certified in ENT
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $441k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14439
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14439/ENT_PhysicianOtolaryngologist_Woodland_CA→