MDstaffers is seeking a qualified ENT Physician/Otolaryngologist in Central California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
ENT Physician/Otolaryngologist needed to join a practice in Central California. Be a part of a group that values serving their community by providing quality healthcare services. The primary focus of the ENT Physician/Otolaryngologist is to promote patient-centered care through a team approach with an emphasis on professionalism and compassion.
• Diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related head & neck structures
• Opportunity to develop sub-specialty interests in the following areas:
• Pediatrics and/or Sleep Medicine
• Head and Neck Surgery
• Facial Plastics
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary:
• Bonus potential
• Shareholder opportunity
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• 401k with company matching
• Paid time off
• CME allowance
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Otolaryngology
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $500k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13465
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13465/ENT_PhysicianOtolaryngologist_Central_California→