MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Endocrinologist in Modesto, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Endocrinologist is needed in Modesto, CA, California. Join a committed group whose focus is to make a difference. This passionate team is continually setting new standards of care and service while improving the community’s health. The primary focus of the Pulmonary Critical Care Physician is to provide mission-minded, compassionate care to patients.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Monday through Friday work schedule
• Average 20 patients per day
• Shared call
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Signing bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• CME allowance
• Board Certified in Endocrinology
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $240k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13927
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13927/Endocrinologist_Modesto_CA→