MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Electrophysiology Cardiologist in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Electrophysiology Cardiologist is needed in Northern California to join an expanding clinic with a physician-based group.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Growing electrophysiology program
• Monday – Friday schedule
• No ER call required
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Sign-on bonus
• Concierge relocation assistance
• Production and quality bonuses
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Board Certified or Eligible in Cardiovascular Diseases
• Cardiac electrophysiology training
• Valid California medical license
• Active DEA registration
• New graduates are welcome to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $550k – $600k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20660
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20660/Electrophysiology_Cardiologist_Northern_California→