MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Community Medical Director in Chicago, IL. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Medical Director is to oversee and collaborate with the clinical team to deliver exceptional care to geriatric patients of the community.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Primarily work from home
• Local travel to patient homes may be needed, though rare; travel on-site for in-person team meetings and one-on-ones with other clinicians
• Mentor and guide the clinical team including advanced practitioners
• Review complex cases and charts for quality assurance
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Medical and dental insurance
• Paid time off and sick days
• Annual bonuses
• Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, sub-specialty in Geriatrics preferred
• Valid Illinois medical license
• Experience managing an interdisciplinary team
• Experience as a community physician providing geriatric care
• BLS certification
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $230k-$260k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20612
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20612/Community_Medical_Director_Springfield_IL→