MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Atlanta, GA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Psychiatrist is needed in Atlanta, GA to join a team that is dedicated to helping individuals, families, and systems in the community. The primary focus of the psychiatrist is to provide unparalleled clinical service via evidence-based and outcome-driven treatment.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Flexible position: onsite, remote, hybrid options
• Expanding clinic
• Evaluate and treat patients and families who come to the clinic
• Utilize nutraceutical, pharmacological, neurophysiological, and behavioral approaches
• Management of a full patient caseload
• 100% outpatient
• No call
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Long- and short-term disability and life insurance
• Luxury office
• CME credits
• Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Valid Georgia medical license
• Trained in addiction and substance abuse
• Board certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry or experience in adult psychiatry is preferred, but not required
• New graduates are encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20377
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20377/Child_or_Adult_Psychiatrist_Atlanta_GA→