MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Medical Director in Houston, TX. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Houston, TX has a huge range of things to do and explore. Every day you can explore something new. Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Shift is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Outpatient setting
• 80% clinical, 20% administrative
• Supervise, performance manage, and train Primary Care Physicians
• Oversee up to 12 direct reports
• EMR: Own proprietary system similar to Epic/Allscripts
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Vacation and personal days
• CME allowance and time off
• Relocation assistance
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• 401k short-term/long-term and retirement plan
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics
• Current Texas medical license
• BLS certification
• Active DEA license
• Minimum 3 years of clinical experience required; 5 years preferred
• Must be bilingual English/ Spanish
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-14437
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14437/Center_Medical_Director_Houston_TX→