MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Napa Valley, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed in Napa Valley, California. This position is with a group that provides community support through quality medical services. The primary focus of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is to provide passionate care to all patients.
In legendary Napa Valley, you can explore wineries, art, hot air balloons, music & nightlife, the great outdoors, shopping, spas, and cooking classes. There are plenty of activities and adventures to keep you entertained, and with the San Francisco Bay area nearby you will never encounter a shortage of things to do.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Provide pre- and post-procedural care
• Assist with medication adjustments and modifications
• Review data to ensure proper documentation for surgery
• Aid Medical Assistants with patient advice calls and emails
• Autonomous environment
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Relocation assistance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical and dental insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• BLS certification
• Active DEA certification
• Electrophysiology experience required
• Minimum one year of Cardiology experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $160k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13746
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13746/Cardiology_Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_Napa_Valley_CA→