MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Attending Family Medicine Physician in Hilo, HI. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Attending Family Medicine Physician needed in Hilo, Hawaii. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to provide high-quality services to improve the health of the community.
• Permanent position
• Well-established facility
• Provide teaching and mentoring of family medicine residents
• Provide professional medical care to patients of the community
• Coordinate and render professional medical advice
• Make decisions on medical evaluations, diagnoses, rehabilitation, referral, and treatment services
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
• Board Eligible or Board Certified
• Valid Hawaii medical license
• Must be able to work shifts including weekends and holidays as necessary
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #11750
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-11750/Attending_Family_Medicine_Physician_Hilo_HI__Hawaii→