MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Adult Psychiatrist in Ward’s Island, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Ward’s Island is conjoined with Randall’s Island, collectively known as Randall’s and Ward’s Islands. They are situated just outside of Manhattan, separated mostly by the Harlem River. Manhattan is often described as the cultural, financial, media, and entertainment capital of the world. It is home to the world’s two largest stock exchanges, big-name attractions like Central Park and the Empire State Building, renowned museums like the Met and MoMA, the bright lights of Broadway, as well as restaurants, charming streets, and hidden shopping gems.
• Full-time, locum position
• Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
• Hospital setting with a full range of staff and care team
• 100% inpatient caseload
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Valid New York medical license
• Current, unrestricted DEA
• Minimum one year of experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-14185
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14185/Adult_Psychiatrist_New_York_NY→