MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Adult, Child, and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Washington State. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Adult, Child, and Adolescent Psychiatrist is needed in Washington State to deliver prompt and empathetic care. Join a team that is committed to providing high-quality care and creating life-saving treatment plans.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding telehealth practice
• Flexible scheduling
• Collaborative and experienced care team
• Amazing administrative support team
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent salary
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) with employer contribution
• Wellness stipend and complimentary yoga sessions
• Malpractice liability insurance
• Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
• Active medical license in a Compact state
• Active DEA and CPR certification
• Experience working with adolescents and young adults required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $175k – $195k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20563
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20563/Adult_Child_and_Adolescent_Psychiatrist_Washington_State→